Thursday, October 02, 2014

MY PRIMARY MEMORY OF LARRY ELLISON

He was in a TV interview and was asked for his main life goal and as I recall, he said "To be richer than Bill Gates" even though at the time Ellison was already a bilionaire several times over.   I can't find the interview online but I did find 3 sources that corroborate the main point: Fortune Magazine, Philadelphia Inquirer, and Everyone Must Fail.  After that, I've thought that Ellison is shallow and to me that implies that he would be a conservative:
Larry Ellison To Host Republican Fundraiser With Rand Paul

The former Oracle CEO will host a $1,500 per person fundraiser at his home for the National Republican Senatorial Committee with the Kentucky senator.
posted on Oct. 2, 2014, at 12:57 p.m.
Katherine Miller BuzzFeed Staff

No comments: