Thursday, November 10, 2005

RADIO TIDBITS

This AM I heard Norman Podhoretz on Bennett's Morning in America pushing his new article in defense of Bush. I called up to defend Joe Wilson and I managed to get in the fact that Wilson did not lie about who sent him there and did not lie about what he had found. I also brought up the point about how the very strong claims ("know for a fact") by the Administration were not supported by the intelligence. At that point, Bennett politely terminated the call.

Apparently, I had left the impression with Bennett that Wilson was sent by the VP's Office and someone e-mailed to let Bennett know that I wasn't trying to say that. Bennett spoke about the e-mail on air and invited me to call back. I did and I managed to straighten up the confusion.

No comments: