Friday, June 08, 2007

GEN. PACE IS GONE!!!

Lying war whore Pace won't be re-nominated to remain Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff! I think he and the rest of the Chiefs should have been fired after they attacked cartoonist Tom Toles. War Whore Pace also wrote a letter of support for Liar Libby. Crooks & Liars has a video clip of Gates' press conference and I'm puzzled by one statement Gates made:


Q Mr. Secretary, could this be described in Washington terms, I guess, as a shake-up?

SEC. GATES: No. I think this is an effort to do what I think is in the best long-term interests of the services and of the country, as well as the individuals involved.
I think that -- as I say, my intent had been to renominate both General Pace and Admiral Giambastiani, but I think that the events of the last several months have simply created an environment in which I think there would be a confirmation process that would not be in the best interests of the country.



I'd like to know specifically what those events are.

No comments: