Friday, May 07, 2010

THE MANZI-LEVIN BATTLE CONTINUES

(h/t Kevin Drum)

I'm not familiar with Kevin D. Williamson but its enough that he gets to publish in the NRO.

Here's what he has to say about Mark "Foamer" Levin:
I suspect it was the presence of the words "Jim Manzi," rather than the presence of the words "Kevin Williamson," that inspired Mark Levin to take notice of Douthat's post, and to comment:

A small group of hacks repeatedly quoting each other and linking to each other? This is pseudo-intellectual incest. And Douthat relies on it to spread his self-indulgent ramblings. Oh, do we miss William Safire. Instead, we get this crap.


When I first read Manzi's much-remarked-upon remarks re: Mark, I thought them unduly harsh. I am revising that opinion, just a little.

No comments: